GUJARAT AMBUJA EXPORTS LTMITED is India’s leading manufacturer of Starch Derivatives, Soya Derivatives and Cotton Yarn. The Company has FSSC 22000, ISO 9001:2008, 22000:2005, GMP, Halal & Kosher Certified Units, which are well established, multi-dimensional & multi-product.
GAEL has Six Solvent Extraction Plants in various parts of India with a combined crushing capacity of 4500 MTS per day, Edible Oil Refineries and Plants for manufacturing Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lecithin, Bakery Shortening as well as Wheat Milling Division.
Our Bio-Chemical Division is into Wet-Milling of Corn & has set up 4 sophisticated, State-of-the-art Corn Processing Plants of INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS with a combined crushing capacity of 3000 MTS per day, the largest corn processor in India.
We have a Ring Spinning cotton yarn unit with 65520 spindles & Gujarat Ambuja’s Tree Brand is a well-established brand of international standard well known for its best quality yarn in most countries.
We are also engaged in production of green energy from wind turbines and solar. More than 60% of power generation is by using non-conventional source of energy.
Committed to become leading Company in the Global & Domestic Markets for Quality Agro Products & Yarns.
Ambuja “Nurturing Brands” explains the encapsulation of our company’s mission statement, objectives, and corporate soul. Like when a child is born and given a name, a brand needs nurturing, support, development and continuous care in order to thrive and grow. We at Gujarat Ambuja are endeavoring to shape this perception.
Committed to growth and to become largest corn wet milling Company in India by 2018.
- Unit for Cotton Yarn Spinning.
- ISO 9001 certification to Soya Processing plants at Kadi.
- All the plants are set up recently with latest technology & state-of-the-art equipments and are fully equipped with complete infrastructure.
- Sourcing requirement of all Important Inputs like Cotton, Maize Grain by sourcing locally and by importing from various countries like USA, China, Australia, Middle East & European countries
- Captive Power generation ensuring affordable, uninterrupted & good quality power at all manufacturing plants
- Soya Processing Plants having 2nd highest crushing capacity in India