Roles and Responsibilities :-
1. To ensure smooth and reliable operation of software and systems for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
2. All Server System backup procedures, and other recovery processes in accordance with business continuity strategies.
3. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, server operating system, and application software and system management tools.
4. Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages.
5. Support and administration of Hardware firewall / L2/L3 Switch / Routers environments in line with IT security policy/ VPN Client Installation and support.
6. Interact with staff on Software / Hardware / Smart Phone and any I.T. hardware or software application related problems and their resolution.
7. Procurement of Servers / Laptops / Switches & All other I.T. related peripherals and liaises with purchase / Payment and warranty related issue.
8. Maintain computer peripheral devices like Network printers and resolve associated problems.
9. Determine whether Antivirus server and clients are at risk of being unprotected due to failed or missed backup operations.
10. SAP – Installation, configuration and Monitoring of SAP Business Application software like Solution manager 7.1/7.2 SAP ERP / EHP 7.0 / SAP BI & Business Object / Oracle Database installation and Configuration/ Exposure of SAP SUM / SWPM / SAP diagnostic agent tool / Oracle Brtools for Space management. Monitored SAP system with administrative Tcodes. Setting up the monitoring of SAP BO servers, Setting up the auditing policies, and manage event and alerts related to CMS, Audit and Reporting Database services, Keep availability of BO Web applications CMC, BI Launchpad, and other applications, Manage day to day scheduled report jobs from Instance Manager, Handling the support issues from business users, Monitoring the resources of Business Objects servers, Manage user and permissions,
Manage Universe and Connections and other BI Repository objects, Backup and Restore of Business Objects environment.
11. Applying SAP Add-Ons and Support Packages as per Business requirement – SAP Kernel Upgrades / SAP System Update and Patch management SAP Profile parameter for performance Tuning SAP Router certificate installation, Sap License renewal and user Audits. Oracle Database Upgrade activity SAP Database Refresh activity for sap system copy / Client Copy/ Raise SAP incidents / Open OSS Connection for SAP remote support / SAP DR Server monitoring and Maintenance
12 Support to all I.T. Plant engineers and end users /DEPO person for SAP access / Email access including POP3/ IMAP Email client and Other Business related application.
13. All Meeting room AV administrative related tasks including VC Meeting management and setup.
14. Monitoring and maintaining MPLS Lease line, Internet Leaseline / Broadband connection,WIFI AP Devices, L2/ L3 layer Network Switch monitoring, WIFI, Internet services/ Smart TV Support
15. Responsible for Prepare and update of IT Security policy, IT Cyber Risk, Data Protection and Backup policies for regular Internal / External Audits.
16. Windows Server and Client Operating System installation and monitoring including Server RAID configuration.
17. Responsible for Entire IT Hardware / Network / Software Asset management and maintenance.
18. Should have adequate knowledge for how to update company website data as and when required.
19. Installation / Configuration and Monitoring of Windows Active Directory / Domain Server exposure / Creating domain users & Group Policy as and when required.