RBD Palmolein Oil
- Ambuja refiend palmolein is derived from paim oil imported from Malasia and Indonesia, Palmolein, the liquid, more unsatura fraction separated from palm oil, after crytallization by winterization at a controlled temperature, The olein consists of more homogeneous mixture of triglycerides and has properties and uses, which are different from original plam oil.
- Ambuja refined palmolein is a transparent, clear, low in clour, bland taste & odour and passes the intermational cold test.
- Ambuja refined palmolein is the best for human consumption best as a cooking oil, salad oil and frying media with high keeping quality of fried products.
- Ambuja refined palmolein can be used for making vanaspati, various bakery shourtening and interesterified fats.
- It can be used for blending with refined soyabeen oil, refined groundnut oil, refined sunflower oil and can be sold as cheaper commodity ‘Blended Vegatable Cooking Oil’ in the packed form.
- Ambuja refined palmolein can be used in the food products industries.
15 Kg Tin/Jar
Also Available in Tankers (10-20 MT)